Sunday, June 26, 2011



yet another outfit post, jees. do you have anything else? Well i know, i deff. need a new recipe post soon. i have been baking muffins with my boyfriend this afternoon, so who knows (: anyway, this from a day or so ago, because today the weather was awesome! No raincoat required. :D summer is here.


Not really sure if i can pull off the orange liptrend, but it's always fun to try. (:






Customised these jeans myself.
jeans are my favorite, by Superstar, although i have a highwaisted brand new Jane Norman, who is about to dethrone them. the shirt is a sheer,(i'm so hip.) thrifted.
Graphic coat is really old from Miss Etam. Who says that that store is only for your mother?!
Headband by H&M, for the needed amount of prep. Nailcolour is Cannes by Heromes W.I.C <3
And the lipstick is a tangerine by L'Oreal. :D
that's all for now lovelies, i have a beach, and a sunset waiting for me ! (:



4 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous, I love the coat (:
    I've just started a new blog, could you please follow me? I followed you too (:
    http://drowninginfashion.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, ik merk nu pas dat je nederlands bent ;p
    Bedankt voor je reactie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke post Anneloes! De foto's zijn heel leuk, net zoals de jas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat zie je er mooi uit zeg! Mooi die rode lipstick ❤

    ReplyDelete