Sunday, June 12, 2011


hmm 'nd right now it's def. my iPhone (:!
That thing is awesome, it can do anything...my favorite apps?
Whatsapp & Hipstamatic as lame as it may sound, i absolutely love them, 'cos i'm really into vintage photography...ofcourse it doesn't come anywhere close to my actual analog cameras, but the idea of faking the films nd switching the lenses and flashes is cute. and it makes lomography really easy accesible to all kinds of people, which is good. (: Share the love, y'know?
And whatsapp, well....free and unlimited texting? Seems obvious why i love it :D



drool.
Some Hipstamatic shots:







see? Artsy fartsy and easy as pie. (:



2 comments:

  1. So jell, those photographs look brilliant! I've just started habinkim.blogspot.com- stop by and let me know your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete