Saturday, June 4, 2011



I'm sorry for the few and short posts, i've been partying like my life depended it on it...
I just came back from a great 'Running with the Tribe' party... I made some nice pictures, i'll share them soon. and yesterday i had a cocktailparty, i'll give you a little sneakpeek:



Raymond, mixing cocktails.



Melanie, being pretty but not wanting to be photographed.




the boyfriend looking freakishly tall, i mean... he IS very tall, but that's just silly.
So, cat's out of the bag, time to introduce my boyfriend, whom i adore.
Meet Harm, looking all serious, playing Angry Birds this morning:



to me, the frown and bedhair are adorable.
plus he made me THIS breakfast:



See what I mean? I'm gonna go and sleep now, i'm very tired, but i'm curious now... are you in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment