Monday, July 25, 2011

Island in the Sun. (:




someone give me spanks. i fully deserve to be permanently positively punished. wow, after all the time of leaving you alone ): i'm gonna feature people on this blog soon, (: i have 2 of my followers in mind that inspire me, and support me. everytime they comment on my posts, i feel a bit starstruck (: like waoawwww, you're actually commenting on me? *BLUSH FO SHOWWW* first up, is CAROLINEEE (: from Ergy Erg. erg erg erg? She's creative, talented, has her own stall in Camden, stay tuned for this one! I'm working on her dedicated artwork right now, but so far it's only dusty pinks, lace and unicorns.
Ofcourse i'll do a BARCELONA POST. SISISISISI. Si, senor. I have just been a bit silly. meaning i don't have my pictures anymore. The boyfriend has them. i don't. He gave me a big ol' memorycard for my camera :D! Ain't that a useful and cute gift. <3 ^^^ TRICLOPS.
this has been a blah die blah post. Oh and if you're wondering; the vest in the pictures is from the Mermaid Collection by SPS.

PS. Does anybody know how to get pictures on blogger without them FxCking up the quality? Mew. Much obliged ^^, i'll bake you a cookie.

1 comment:

  1. eeep. me? really? oh you're going to make me blush. you really are too sweet Noet. and i really love the sunlight in these pictures.

    and PLEASE! BARCELONA! i want to see. me encanta Espana.

    ReplyDelete