Sunday, July 10, 2011


hey lovely bumbu-ba-ba-bumblebeees.
i'm sooo sorry it's been so long since my last post, my last weeks were quite hectic with work. i have two weddings, which i ofcourse will post about, and me and Harm decided to go to Barcelona next week. (: it's quite last minute, so we're busy preparing. i don't want to waste any time of my precious days there, if you have any original tips on fun Barcelona activities, food or shopping places, let me know! ^^
here's a quick outfit post, in two tasty colors; cinnamon and cream. (: once again i'm sorry, i promise to better myself! i really do!



dress is by Promiss, lace vest is from Clockhouse by C&A ^^.









3 comments:

  1. That waistcoat is so pretty! I'd like one like that :D
    Hope you have a fantastic time away, sounds lovely!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much noet! it's very sweet of you <3

    the lace on this is beautiful, it looks good on you! i feel like most people can't pull off a nice rusty colour, but you do it!

    have fun in Barcelona! i've never been but i wish i could go. i've heard it amazing and so beautiful... full of interesting people and lovely architecture.. i'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so cute. And I like your choice for the day!

    ReplyDelete