Monday, August 6, 2012











outfitpost;

shoes; brandless fake converse. shirt; thrifted ; skirt; justb (thrift) clutch; Miss Etam bracelet; gift from my boyfriends mother from Greece.



I always get a bit awkward when taking pictures, especially when somebody else takes them... I wonder how these other bloggers do it, shameless taking pictures in the street, posing, turning, with a serious look... I know that modelling will never be for me, but hopefully I'll get the hang of it (: Or else it's awkward pictures for you, for ever. 
But about the skirt, it's absolutely wonderful. A find in a local secondhandshop, pure silk, mint condition, the whole shazam you want when you're thrifting.

(:
The good thing about living in a city where browsing for vintage isn't big, is the amount of vintage you can find! In Amsterdam, where I study, the vintage shops are more expensive than buying retail,

And people have a great eye for vintage, so you'll never find a designer item way underpriced.
Where I live, the secondhand shop is run by people who wouldn't recognize Yves Saint Laurent if you rubbed it in their face, and they'd have no problem pricing a YSL pair of pumps for 3$. Literally, I have found this. (:
Unfortunately they were too big for me, so I sold them  for 30 times that amount.  (:

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment