Thursday, March 1, 2012

I've decided, it's time for a whole new start with this blog.
For ages, I haven't posted anything, taking pictures, but postponing all the time.

Since I have been offline, I:

[x] Started my new studies in Leiden, Archeology.
[x] Started rooming with my boyfriend in his appartment in the Hague.
[x] Joined a sorority in Leiden.
[x] Made lots of new friends.
[x] Made plans to move into a big house with 5 friends from the study.
[x] Found out I hate sororities.
[x] Found out I hated to study Archeology.
[x] Lost my new friends.
[x] Quit my study again.
[x] Moved back home.
[x] Completely redecorated our upper floor with my mom.
[x] Turned 21 already, and went to see Wicked with my boyfriend.
[x] Reconnected with my highschool girlfriends, thank heavens.
[x] Picked up my fulltime job at the ferry company again.
[x] Procrastinated about anything I could procrastinate, including finishing an artwork I promised to KAT.

[x] Formed a band.
[x] Decided to take danceclasses.

Right now, i'm focussing on what to study in september, since I do want a higher education. Honestly, right now, I don't have a clue what to do, but from now on, at least I'm going to try to regularly update.

Lovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment