Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh yes.

I just had this:




And it tasted absolutely amazing, (: it also inspired me to write this:

This is my morning song,
for when you wake up alone.
Let it brush by your cheeks,
when the dawning sun calls you home

And this is my song for the afternoon,
when this day puts you down,
let it wrap your waist,
where i will put my arms around.

This is my february song,
when the long winter is out of sight,
The spring will play this song for you...
and fill your heart with light.


This is my song,
but it belongs to you...
because through all the deep dark days,
you have helped me through.


This will be my evening song.
When darkness covers the land,
i hope it kisses away your fears,
and holds your hand.

i wrote it to be with music, maybe if i feel like it, i'll record it one day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment